“Power when you need it”
Kraft Power monitors your generator set 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so that you do not have to. We provide critical generator engine data to you and our service staff within moments of an alarm or failure. Kraft’s monitoring system allows you to choose the model that best fits your specific needs. Our wireless monitor is compatible with any make or model of generator.
Kraft’s Wireless Remote Power Generator Monitoring System is designed specifically for emergency power generators. It monitors engine operations and detects pre-alarms or failures. This insures you of increased generator availability and a rapid response to service problems. We identify engine problems before they become real power problems!
“It is like having a technician on site 24 hours a day!”
Reporting critical operating conditions minimizes down-time and maximizes availability by sending generator failure messages instantly to you and our on-call service staff for diagnosis and service dispatch if required, The Kraft Power Monitoring System is used in standby, prime and rental power applications.
Benefits of Wireless Monitoring:
- Broadly Deployable – Peace of Mind
- Mission Critical Engine Data – System-wide Statistics
- Reduced Risk of Generator Failure – Insured Availability
- No Infrastructure Investment – Emergency Repair
- Remote Start/ Stop Capability – No telephone lines to install
- No billing surprises – 3rd Party Documentation
- Scheduled PMs and Fuel Delivery – Remote Diagnostics Tool
- Asset Management Program – First Trip Success Rate
- Direct link to Kraft Power Service – Asset Location via GPS
Web based reports are easily accessible for our customers, anywhere, any time. You instantly receive reports over the Internet via your private web page. Typical reports include system status, last update and summary report.
[ Download PDF ]