Kraft Power aims to be a superior partner to our customers and suppliers, as well as a great company for talented individuals, to grow their careers. To achieve this goal we need ambitious, talented individuals who have the potential to create, challenge and deliver our objectives. Apply to all positions by emailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job you are applying for in the
Syracuse NY, Woburn, MA, Atlanta, GA:
Field Service Technician
Field Service Technicians are the backbone of any service company. Solve problems, install solutions, fix what breaks, and respond to emergencies–all in a day’s work as a Field Service Technician at Kraft Power. Successful candidates are skilled mechanically, and electrically. All locations are accepting resumes.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Competitive compensation
- ·Generous benefits package that includes: health, dental and vision (with a major portion of premiums covered), life insurance, 401k with company match program, paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time that accrue with tenure
- Company vehicle, company cell phone, uniform and boot and tool allowance
- Training on industry leading brands
- Experience repairing either engines, generators, turbines, motors, or gears
- Understanding of electricity
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Get-it-done attitude
- Valid drivers license
- Professional experience and training on a leading brand of generators or engines (Kohler, Scania, Deutz, CAT, Cummins, Generac, Mitsubishi, Ford, MAN, MTU)
U.S. Military Veterans encouraged to apply !
Kraft Power Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.